Saturday 22 October 2016

Be Creative

With all this technologies, nothing is hard. I was on the way back home from work yesterday, i just thought of do some calligraphy again(previously i downloaded  an calligraphy app, i found my handwriting was so bad, i know practice makes perfect, but i was too lazy, so i uninstalled after few hours)

Yesterday i thought of doing it again, because i found i want to do that, tell something through few lines. I randomly searched 'quotes creator' and guess what,  i found a suitable app!

I started off with this 'Be Creative Every day'.  I know some of you might ask, what so creative in installing something on net and write random lines and post. I just thought, if people are downloading pictures, quotes, from somewhere which done by someone else, why shouldn't I do my own with font, background, alignment and color i like!?  😉

No comments:

Post a Comment