Monday 5 February 2018

Evil eye

Do you believe in evileeye?
Yesterday i was sitting in bus stop. There is a view from where i sit, three coconut trees, the sun is just coming out as the clouds are giving way. What a view.
I was thinking i should snap a picture of it. If i am a photographer, which location will give me a perfect shot. I looked around, after considering few places, i was thinking, okay, this shot will be perfect if i take it from right in front. My height will not sufficient, even if i stand on one of these cars will not be enough too. What i need is a crane, where i can stand, go up to correct height and click.
After those thoughts and imagination, i was listening to songs. I always sit in that bus stop, for the first time, a crane pass by that place. I was shocked. My manifestation was so strong that things i thought in my mind is somehow crossing my life in real.
I always believe in law of attraction, power of our mind.. Yesterday i realized that's why evil eye is dangerous and powerful. If someone is thinking about someone else and literally getting jealous and express their anger in thier thought, that thought actually gives a bad vibration and eventually something bad happen to the person they are thinking about.
Sometimes we can't figure out why something bad is happening to us, no growth no matter how hard we try, if we succeed then extra problems come and snatch that away. When we look back, the cause will be someone's anger, jealousy, vengeance..
Everyone is struggling hard to come up with life. When someone is happy, be happy for them, when someone is smarter, learn from them, when someone is doing well, seek advice from them on how they are maintaining their well being. When we do this, there will be no need of getting jealous of others.
Let's be happy and only spread love. Live a good life and let others live too.

No comments:

Post a Comment