Friday 12 August 2016

Keeping up with friends

Well,  the reason i didn't write last month was because i was busy keeping up with friends. Ok, one of the reason :-) I will admit that a sudden loneliness striked me and i decided to actually at least say a Hi to people i know.

I was really surprised how a simple 'HI' can make so much of wonders. Facebook is connecting all, people post their status, pictures and we 'like', now have new features - 'react'  to thier updates . And this is what we call keeping up with our friends.

My HI  to my friends definitely showed me that there are so many things happening that we don't aware. We have some friends that post whatever situation they are in and some only post about happiness.
A true conversation is needed to know what is going on, what kind of help they need, what kind of opportunity there are for them to offer us and so on.

Have some extra time? Feel free to say HI  to people you know. Who knows - They might have something to offer you or you might have a chance to make difference in their life.

Almost forgot to say something to you all-HI *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment